RIVERCHASERS FREE POKER NIGHT
How the League Works
Riverchasers is similar to a sports and social league, but instead of playing sports, you will be competing in FREE No-Limit Texas Hold’em poker tournaments to win prizes. You are never asked to pay an entry fee to play in any Riverchasers game. When we say FREE, we mean it!
Everyone can play to win the venue sponsored prizes awarded at our games, but only members can compete in our Tournament Events for cash prizes. The league operates under a very simple model, “Earn Points and Win Prizes.”
It’s our internal rewards system and it’s this easy: Points and seats are awarded to the top finishing league members of each daily tournament and some of these Tournament Events have special qualifying requirements. Two Tournaments every week: First game: 7PM | Second game: Approximately 9:30PM (begins at the conclusion of the first game)
How To Become A Member: To qualify for our tournament events and to start earning points and seats you must be a league member. Membership is free and easy to complete. Click Here to register.
About Our Tournament Events: In addition to our daily games hosted at league locations, Riverchasers offers its members the opportunity to participate in our special Tournament events. We currently offer two distinct Tournament events which play a total of five times per year. Our Tournament events are only available to league members and each Tournament event has a different qualification standard. For more information on our Players Championship Tournament and our Satellite Tournament please read below.
- The Players Championship Tournament (Previously Named: The Tournament of Champions): Is a points-based event which has three qualification periods a year and a Year End Championship for the finalists. Each qualification period is four months. Members must accumulate a predetermined amount of points during the qualification period to earn an invitation into a ‘PCT” Semi-Final event. The winner from each Semi-Final event will be sent to the Finals to play for their share of the CASH and the Championship title! PCT: It’s This Simple: Become a member. Show up to one of our locations and play in our games. Place in the top 30% in that game and cumulatively earn enough points during the qualification period. Do so and you are invited to a “PCT” Semi-Final event. Click Here for complete information on the “PCT”
- The Satellite Tournament: Is a performance-based event which plays occasionally during the year.
Members win their invitation/seat by finishing first or second at our daily tournaments during the qualifying period and meeting the local requirements. The more times a member finishes either first or second during the qualification period, the more starting chips they receive at the Semi-Final event. The top finishers from each Semi-Final event will be sent to the Finals to play for their share of the CASH! Satellite Tournament: It’s This Simple: Become a member. Show up to one of our games. Earn your invitation/seat by finishing either first or second and meeting the local requirements. Do so and you are invited to the Satellite Semi-Final event.
What We Ask From Each League Member:
- Help us spread the word about the league.
- Have fun, enjoy yourself.
- Be social, meet new people!
- Follow our etiquette policy Click Here
- Support the venue by purchasing food. Your patronage is greatly appreciated.
- Take care of your server, they work had for you and appreciate your gratuities for their efforts!
Good luck. May the best hand WIN!